Friday, April 17, 2009

He is Risen!

I like to take some time around Easter to read through the gospels again and appreciate all that Jesus did for us, because without the resurrection, our faith is futile. Praise God that because of the resurrection, death has been conquered and we are offered eternal life, if we choose to receive it.
What is your choice?

I didn't get much time to do that reading I so much enjoy. Somehow the time flew by and Sunday afternoon we were on the road to my in-laws to catch a candy hunt before dark. Hannah sort of caught on to the concept, I think her cousin Stellan had the most fun. It's great to watch the three girls playing together, and Hannah gets so excited to be with them, and her Nona and Nono. 
Stellan and Hannah checking out the goods


Jenna getting some help from her Daddy



1 comment:

Turner Family said...

He is risen indeed! Hannah looks like a little princess in her Easter dress. :)