Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Friends Part I

We have some wonderful friends here in Ventura County. We especially love Bonnie, John, Colin and Hope. We have lots of fun hanging out with them and playing Wii. Colin is a very good Wii instructor. Hannah loves to jump on their trampoline, chase Sasha, or "cook" in the play kitchen at their house. I am so grateful to them for all the times they have watched Hannah when I've needed to run to work or get some errands done. I love it when Bonnie comes up to me at church and says, "We miss Hannah!" They are also a wonderful example of a loving family that is dedicated to serving and honoring God.
So here's some pictures of a recent visit to their house where Hope and Hannah had a mini slumber party.

Gotta love the matching pj's and pigtails

No comments: