Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Five

On January 15th Chris and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary. Five years flew by, and I can only imagine that next five will do the same. Chris and I got a date night to celebrate, thanks to my wonderful grandmother and cousin Andrea. They came over to entertain Hannah while we got a night out. Then we spent a few days up in Cayucos as a mini vacation. My mother-in-law drove down for a day with Hannah's cousin Stellan. The girls got to play while Chris and I got some more date time. We went to San Luis Obispo and had lunch at the Apple Farm, where we had our first date. I am so thankful for my amazing husband and we praise and thank God for our marriage. We are truly blessed.

A little replica I made of our wedding cake for an anniversary dessert



2 comments:

Geneva said...

Awww! Happy anniversary! You're so pretty- and sweet! :) Her's to 65 more!

Turner Family said...

happy anniversary! i will never forget your beautiful wedding...and how freezing cold we were taking pictures that morning with our strapless dresses. ha!

cute family pic of you guys. hannah's hair is so blond now!