Wednesday, June 22, 2011

April Review

My sister Megan and I made a quick trip up to Mom's house to help host a baby shower for our sister in law Kristl. It was a lot of fun but a little tiring only going for one night. David and Kristl are now the proud parents of Kolton David Mayes, born May 13. This was the first time I took a trip without Hannah. She did pretty well, but had a few melt down moments. I think Daddy appeased her with donuts and cheeseburgers.

See any family resemblance? Any at all?


My mom and Mike worked hard to get the backyard ready and ensure that 99% of the patio was shaded. Success!

I took my architecture licensing exam the day before Easter, but we managed to fit in some cookie decorating that evening.

So there's the April update. In the midst of all this, my company was again participating in the Ventura Corporate Games. I played darts (we got 3rd) and horseshoes, and ran the 5k again.

1 comment:

Press said...

Nice stuff! Thanks for sharing this post recently. I'm looking forward to reading more.