Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hannah is 4!

We celebrated Hannah's birthday at the beginning of the month. It was sort of a drawn out birthday celebration with a party over the weekend and her actual birthday on a Tuesday. She had a hard time with the concept of the party being on a different day. 
We also had lots of family visiting, including my mom, aunt, and mother-in-law. Needless to say Hannah got all the love and attention she could handle!
For almost a year she had been asking for a princess cake. I searched around and found inspiration for a castle cake. It was really pretty simple, only one color of frosting and lots of candy. And since it was for Hannah, it was a chocolate cake. 

Here's Cora, Hannah and Ali running around outside.







I wasn't very on top of things with my camera, but I managed to catch Landen cooking up a storm in the kitchen, and 3 of the 4 Schulz girls.


1 comment:

Tim and Debra said...

I can't believe she is 4 already!