Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Over Five and Almost Five

I'm not doing so well at keeping up with my monthly posts on Caleb. He's 5 1/2 months now, close enough, right? So here's what he's up to these days: rolling across the floor, which means a frantic attempt to keep dog hair off his face, more vacuuming for me! He can sit up on his own for little bits at a time, but still tips over because of his heavy noggin. The excessive drool continues, as do the smiles and giggles.

Hannah turns FIVE in two days. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I have a 5-year-old. Where did time go? I still think of her as my baby girl. She is growing up way too fast. I wish I could keep them small forever.
This photo is from Hannah's birthday party last weekend. She wanted a Rapunzel cake, so I covered the cake in purple fondant with the sun logo in the middle from the movie (Tangled). Then Hannah stuck her figurines all around it.

No comments: