Friday, December 7, 2012

6 Months


Well, I can't even keep up for 6 months on the baby updates. We're now closer to Caleb's 7 month birthday, sigh. Here's the boy in all his drooling boy-ness. I have a feeling the first teeth are coming soon. He is still a leaky faucet and chewing on anything in reach. The latest victim was the corner of a drawing for work, luckily I got it out of his hand before he could eat it. The last few days he's been extra cranky too. Thank goodness for teething tablets and Tylenol (it's a last resort, but we have to sleep people). So here's the 6 month stats: Weight: 17 lbs (50th percentile), length: 27" (95th percentile).




We've also ventured into solid foods. So far Caleb has liked everything I've given him. The favorite seems to be sweet potatoes and carrots. My friend Amy also introduced me to a wonderful baby snack: Baby Mum Mum. Caleb loves these and they are great to keep him occupied while I make dinner, eat dinner, or when we're on a trip. But don't be fooled, even though the box says "No Mess," it is rather messy. But totally worth it!

No comments: