Saturday, May 18, 2013

One

Tomorrow my baby boy turns ONE. I can't believe it. This time last year I was in labor, debating whether or not we should go to the hospital yet. Now I am on the couch reminiscing, almost tearfully, as he sleeps right above me. Caleb's first year went by so much faster than Hannah's, I sort of feel like I missed it. And I am already seeing my baby disappear and a very energetic toddler emerging. It's exciting and it's sad at the same time. I miss my snuggly, cuddly infant who would fall asleep on me. Now he squirms to be let down so he can crawl (fast!) and explore. He has the best giggle. He loves to eat, I mean really loves it. He loves his sister, and already likes to wrestle with Chris.
I love you deeply Caleb Samuel, our miracle baby. I can't wait to see what God has in store for your life.


No comments: