Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy First Birthday Hannah!

I know this is extremely late, my apologies. Hannah's birthday was a lot of fun, we had lots of family and friends come to celebrate. She even got to dig into her own cake. It was almost hard to believe that Hannah was already having her first birthday. I spent a lot of time around that day thinking back to a year ago, thinking I was starting labor, timing contractions, false alarm trip to the hospital. Then being in labor, seeing her for the first time, and realizing how much she's changed in a year. In some ways it's hard to believe she is the same child as that tiny 7 lb. 7 oz. baby we were given a year ago. She is a treasure and a gift.



And I must mention that Dinkey was returned to us at Hannah's party. He mysteriously showed up in a small gift bag with her presents...

2 comments:

Coalwell Family said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Geneva said...

What a big girl!!! Happy birthday to you. :0)