Friday, December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am desperately trying to catch up on my posting, at least I'll get this one up before Christmas. We had a good time on Thanksgiving at Anne and Bruno's house with a bunch of family. LOTS of food and lots of fun for Hannah and her cousins. We are thankful for our wonderful families, great friends, and beautiful daughter.
Hannah and her cousin Jenna, and Zio AA below

Stellan and Hannah playing outsideShe's not eating a giant cookie, she's eating a coaster

Hannah and Stellan wrapped up the evening with a diaper dance party on the table

1 comment:

Geneva said...

I love the picture with the coaster! My kids love the coasters at my in-laws' house- and pretend they are cookies! On Christmas, Savannah asked my mom-in-law if she could borrow them to bring home- as though she didn't get enough toys!