Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just for Fun

These are just a few random photos I came across recently. And if you don't mind, I could use a little reader feedback, if indeed there are readers. Since I don't get many comments, I'm curious if anyone actually reads this. So, if you don't mind, please post just a little note so I know if I should keep this up. I'm happy to keep blogging, as long as I'm not the only one reading it. Ok, enough of the fine print, on to the pictures.

In her spare time, Hannah likes to ride around in the backyard...in just her skivvies.

One day when Ali was over, I heard Hannah run into the kitchen and open the fridge. I came out to the living room to find this...
At least they're sharing

8 comments:

Renata said...

12:43 am? my goodness girl - go to sleep! I love your blog because I get to see what is going on in your life :) Miss you! Renata

Casey Bailey said...

I read it. :)

Vanoli Family said...

Thank you Casey and Renata. I'll keep up the blog. :)

P said...

I read! It's nice to keep up on you and your fam :)

Cagle Family said...

We are always checking to see if there are any new posts and Stellan loves seeing the pictures of Hannah too!

Holly Peck said...

I love reading the latest that Hannah is up to. I just get a kick on how God desided to help you grow. :)

amesigee said...

I read too! Although apparently I got a little behind this month:-D

Kristl said...

Totally reading! Not always on time, but I catch up when I can.