Monday, September 3, 2012

Caleb at 3 Months

So I'm a little behind on this post. Caleb is now about 3 1/2 months, and he is my excuse for not having this done sooner. I was also trying to cram in all those summer fun activities I mentioned in an earlier post before Hannah went back to school last week.We almost made it. None the less, we've had a lot of fun this summer.
So what is Caleb up to these days? Still rolling over from his tummy. He's quite the chatter box too, babbling a lot. Just the other day he found his right foot and will try to grab on to it. He's also grabbing for toys hanging from the play gym. Just yesterday we tried out the bumbo and he seems to like it. Oh, and the biggest accomplishment...sleeping through the night!

We got a lot of open mouth pictures
 
And some cute ones of him staring at Hannah
My little model posing at the end of our session
I am so blessed to be Mama to these two. They make me smile


No comments: